Hope you enjoyed our week back in the blogosphere. Here’s what some other busy bloggers have been up to…
- Looks like I’m not the only one hosting an Easter Brunch! Can’t wait to try these Blackberry & Lavender Honey Nut Thins from Leah at Freutcake. And on a log slice platter, no less! A woman after my own heart!
- Jessica at Little Baby Garvin fueled up with this festive iced coffee bar on Easter Sunday.
- And what a spread from Pink Pistachio! Drooling over those cinnamon rolls!
- So glad it looks like most of the country had a beautiful sunny spring day on Easter! Kelly at Talk of the House welcomed the sunshine with a homemade forsythia wreath.
- And Rene at Cottage and Vine showed off her gorgeous window boxes with plant-by-plant breakdown.