What a week! It was a memorable one for our family. How was your week?
- This bedroom posted by Erin at House of Turquoise reminded me of our new beachy and bright bedroom.
- The photos on Camille Styles blog are always stunning but this big and beautiful kitchen caught my eye this week. Hmm, white glass cabinets, dark floors, and industrial pendants? Look familiar?
- Always inspired by a great furniture makeover! Ashley from Rustic Living turned an old bench into a gorgeous chic piece with pale green paint and french script fabric.
- I love a great restaurant design review but when Pottery Barn’s Inside Out blog features one just around the corner in Cambridge, MA, it makes it that much better! West Bridge not only has Head Chef Matthew Gaudet who made Food & Wine’s 2013 Best Chef List, but with their industrial chic decor, you know where I’m headed for lunch!
- And finally, I just can’t not mention pumpkins. I know it’s almost cliche with coffee shops going pumpkin crazy lately but I just love me some pun’kins! And My Sweet Savannah re-posted her fun chevron pumpkin project this week!